Is there a recommended online Ukrainian-Ukrainian dictionary for native Ukrainian speakers, where I can write a word and get interpretation or definition in Ukrainian language? (Such as Cambridge dictionary for English for example).
Famous, official & the fullest, most people give credit to it:
Dictionary of the Ukrainian Language (DUL)
- in 11 volumes, 1970—1980 by Potebnia Institute of Linguistics;
- a newer one from 2010 in 20 volumes (an alternative site) by Ukrainian Lingua-Information Fund (where as for now only 10 volumes are outed) covers only А—Обміль letters.
- sum.in.ua as DUL-11 also includes small Modern Online Dictionary of the Ukrainian Language from 2013—2018.
- slovopedia.org.ua includes many Ukrainian—Ukrainian dictionaries;
- ukrlit.org has DUL-11, and Signs of Ukrainian Ethnoculture by Vitalij Žajvoronok.
A site like slovnyk.ua is taking the source from DUL-11.
You can also see other dictionaries on our Meta here.