|more site stats on:||Area 51 Stack Exchange|
- Are translation journals still a thing?
- Why does the likelihood function of a binomial distribution not include the combinatorics term?
- Replace long GROUP BY list with a subquery
- Why didn't Petunia know that Harry wasn't supposed to use magic out of school?
- What's the part number of this LEGO element?
- Defining a big matrix for iterative algorithm
- Is there an unambiguous name for the social/political theory "liberalism" without "leftist"?
- Can I exit and reenter a UK station while waiting for a connecting train?
- What do you do when brand new pads are rubbing on new rotor? It smokes and smells so bad and it seems like it is going to catch on fire
- Copying files: Does Windows write to disk if files are identical
- Replacing each letter with the letter that is in the corresponding position from the end of the English alphabet
- Heat-shrink tubing available as a roll like adhesive tape?
- Phrase: the sun is out
- For piano scales, should I let go of the previous key before I hit the next one?
- Query data extension with multiple columns to find the products that don't exist in another data extension
- Do any languages mark social distinctions other than gender and status?
- Endless disc brake issues
- what is \kern good for
- Why the service --status-all is not listing this working service?
- Why is a 737 Original speed-restricted below 10,000 ft with inoperative windscreen heating?
- が function in this sentence?
- A Proposed Converse to A Theorem on Products of Limits
- Was Hitler exclaiming "Heil Hitler!" himself when saluting?
- Are homeless people protected by antidiscrimination laws?